Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pendulum, Revisited

I'm going to Biola.



It wasn't some neon sign from Heaven like I wanted. It wasn't even a clear moment when I knew. I just became increasingly and increasingly more aware of the fact that Biola was where I'm going. It makes sense financially, it's the school where I've gotten the most money (unless you count Corban, but, see, they were kind of an uber backup...). I just love being on the campus, it's got a spark that makes it feel more like home than my house does. I'm looking for a home. I haven't felt home yet. Maybe I'm just longing for Home. Whatever it is, I want it.

I digress.

2 comments:

  1. How funny that Biola is now the place that makes sense financially when a few weeks again, it wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see how God has given you the sign. I love how the timing is perfect, where he lets you hang on. A test to see if you are willing to sacrificed yourself, & you put the time and effort in pray to figure out what school. God is amazing, and I'm glad you've decided your school.

    Reminds me of how yesterday, I drove through Capilano University. I felt at home for some reason. Through, being around the campus. God is good.

    ReplyDelete