Wednesday, March 25, 2009
at least i'm doing something right
Instead of doing tnotes at four o'clock, I did a little research on the cardiovascular system. And I realized that I've been exercising really well, without even knowing it. Running is perhaps one of the best exercises for the leg muscles. Squats are high up there, too, and really practical, because how many things do you have to bend down to pick up every day? And then there's jump roping. I jumproped today, mostly because I didn't feel like running. I have tnotes to do. A torrey interview to prep for. I want to read 2 Peter tonight. I don't want to run. So I jumped in my backyard. Jumping, apparently, is an awesome workout that exercises your butt, thighs, calves, abs, and arms. That was really exciting to hear. I'm doing something right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At my school, we actually have fitness sessions centered on skipping. It's painful, but definitely worth it. Also, we had a team competition for a skipping routine, and we won. :]]
ReplyDelete