I ran again today, and I looked at my feet as they pounded upon the hard gravel in my too-tight shoes. I always look at my feet while I'm in motion, I've noticed. But my line of sight soon shifted to my thighs. They jiggled a little as my legs moved and I realized the average American Teenage Girl would hate this. But I love my legs. I never used to, it's only been over the past year, really. But I love them. I couldn't stand to have little stick legs that were the same width the whole way down. I absolutely adore how I look in shorts and skirts and even lounge shorts because I really love my legs. My thighs are formidable and thick, but long enough not to be stocky. Koka has always envied my calves, because they're "well shaped" and I have small ankles that give way to feet with high arches and painted toes. My biggest fear in working out is losing weight on my legs, because they have substance. So what if my thighs rub together sometimes, or if they're not the width of toothpicks like yours? I really legitimately love my legs and I feel so vain thinking about how often I've mentally praised them in the last week...
I do have on issue, though. My biggest complaint is how quickly the hair grows, but, hey, give me a razor and that problem's solved easily.
Nair's in shower hair remover for legs is amazing. I use it, definitely a good product.
ReplyDeleteHaha, legs. As small as I look, I have the biggest calves that stick out, it's ridiculous. But they are legs, they have substance more than a toothpick that's for sure. Plus, men love girls with hips, something to do with children. I don't know, it's something that I heard. I wish I liked my legs a bit more, they are all muscle and I feel weird next to other girls. Where is my confidence? Haha. I ramble, I'm sorry dear. :/