Monday, December 29, 2008

Leopard vs Vista












































I've been an Apple girl since I was little. When I was in 7th grade a PC was forced upon me and since then I've grown accustomed to the world of XP. Then Vista came out and I grew to like it, too. But now that I have my own money to buy my own computer, the choices are overwhelming. Yes, I want a Macbook, but do I want it $1500 worth when I could easily get a good Asus for around a thousand, or a decent Toshiba for 700... I really want that Macbook, but I don't get everything I want. Nor should I...

2 comments:

  1. GET A MACBOOK. It's the most logical, because it's the most reliable. You'll never run into the problems with your Mac that you run into with a PC - I PROMISE. If you're gonna lay down the dough, lay it down for the good stuff. SERIOUSLY. I was anti computer until I got my Mac. Now I actually like computers. GET A MAC. GET A MAC. SERIOUSLY, GET A MAC.

    And, btw, I was talking about ministries, not people. I have the opportunity to participate in a number of different ministries at my church, but am also weighing whether to go back and do Broken Hearts or not. That post had nothing to do with individuals. You're not a burden. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. MACBOOK MACBOOK MACBOOK MACBOOK MACBOOK MACBOOK MACBOOK MACBOOK MACBOOK MACBOOK MACBOOK MACBOOK.
    :D

    I agree with Rachel. I ran into so many problems with my PC and I've never encountered them on my mac. You don't want to go cheap, just to save money, and end up with crap. We've done that, not worth it.

    BUT GET A MACBOOK AND WE CAN BE TWINZ.

    ReplyDelete