This morning I was googling solutions to awkward phases while you grow out your hair, because at this point if I don't straighten my hair, it flips out and I look like an idiot.
I was sitting in the living room with my mom and dad feet away, watching an Ax Men marathon on the History Channel. I finally find an intriguing site and start reading.
But then there's this video ad on the page that I didn't notice. And it starts spewing its advertisement at full volume. And I was using a 5 year old computer that doesn't respond to you pounding on the mute button very quickly
"Are you looking for the perfect thong? Thongs, just like sex toys, aren't one size fit all. You need to find one that..."
It was the most embarrassing thing that's happened to me in months.
Hahaha, i'm sorry.
ReplyDeletethose darn internet advertisements.