Today's odd thought was that clothes are really annoying. I mean, I am a girl and I love dressing up and wearing weird and unfashionable things, but today I was just annoyed. These jeans were too loose, those were too tight. That shirt isn't long enough anymore. My boobs spill out of that one. Those shorts are too short and those capris are too low. Even bras! This one's elastic is shot, but I can't bring myself to throw it away, so whenever I wear it I have to pull it up every 12 seconds. Or that other one is too cute to throw out, but it's a cup size too small, and it simply doesn't fit like it should...
I think the remedy might be dresses. Dresses aren't so form fitting, less can go wrong with them.
Or I could just go nude...
I HATE THE JEAN THING!!!
ReplyDeleteI opt for nude when sleeping a lot, cause clothes just pull in weird ways and get annoying.
I still have my old bras that are two cups smaller.
ReplyDeleteBut, I can't throw them away from some reason.
I'm such a weirdy.