Today as I was journaling on the last pages of my journal, I thought back to about a year ago when I was anxious to fill the last pages of that journal, so that I could move on to the next one, a pretty lime green softbound one adorned with a bird on the cover. And I found irony in how no matter how much I have grown, changed, and matured over the past year, I still like filling up the last pages to move on to the next journal.
I finished my journal tonight, and had an odd thought. So I opened up the Green Bird Journal and looked at the first date--December 4, 2007.
Tomorrow, December 4, 2008, I will start writing in my new journal. It's big, hardbound, and pink, adorned with a bunch of birds on the cover.
It is cool to look back and see how much one has changed over the course of a journal.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck growing through the next one.
I poached your blog off a link from a friends blog in a fit of boredom, no worries.
ReplyDelete