For the first time in my 18 New Years, I'm making a New Years Resolution.
I am going to love her.
It's going to be the hardest thing I've ever done.
Harder than not letting one boy pursue me eight months ago. Harder than not pursuing a different boy two months ago. And harder than letting the same boy pursue someone else two weeks ago.
But I've been thinking it's something I need to do. Not something I want to do, though.
But wasn't I the one who said "the best choices aren't the easy ones"?
I'm going to need Him in order to love her.
glad to see you're going to put yourself out there, to test your character to love. love is possibility the hardest thing to do, even harder than making the best decision.
ReplyDeleteYou'll probably find that she's more amazing than he ever was...read my blog from April or May or some month like that and you'll see...
ReplyDeleteI sifted through your blogs (oh man, there are a lot of them) and I saw nothing that seemed relevant... I have a feeling there's a miscommunication about who the she is.
ReplyDelete