I wonder if anyone else can possibly feel what I feel, because sometimes what I feel is so exact. I wonder if anyone else can ever think that the weather is ever following their mood, because if it's following mine so precisely, can it follows theirs as well? Can life be this intricate and beautiful and confusing for everyone?
Today the sun came back. And with it my emotions. Not too strong, as the clouds were still there, but it was warm. After school, the sky was confused with a mixture of hot and cold, sky and cloud, just as my head was confused with a mixture of feelings and thoughts and memories and emotions and logic.
The rain never came; the clouds produced nothing. Sure, they were there, but were they real? They had to be real. Had. To. Be. I feel like I can't be sure of the clouds until the rain comes. I can't be cleansed, can't be purged, can't be free until the water falls.
Five days. I have five days and either the rain will fall and I will be sure or the clouds will retain their moisture and I will retain my confusion.
I pray to God that it rains.
No comments:
Post a Comment