Monday, November 10, 2008

saturday feels so long ago

Saturday was the last day I was legitimately busy. Grocery shopping, getting ready, sadies shopping, and some mental anguish, reflection, and restoration.

I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow.
I feel so dirty and empty.
I can't just do nothing.
I haven't done nothing on any given day for the past three years.
Literally.

I think I might be trying to find my worth in the things I do. Again.

But I just won't be able to deal with doing nothing tomorrow. I'll do homework. Or if some people call me back, I'll have lunch. And then do homework.

But I can't do nothing.

2 comments:

  1. "I think I might be trying to find my worth in the things I do. Again."

    LEARN TO BREAK THIS CYCLE NOW!!

    And if I wasn't working today, I would so occupy your nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Have you ever tried to write song lyrics?

    ReplyDelete