It's silly how a Julia Nunes song can just capture my every thought...
I'm back in that OctoberNovember place with the boy, except now it's MarchApril and I thought I was wiser. I'm disgusted by the prospect of an us but I get so girly and lame and want to just be around him. I analyze everything he said and everything I said and listen to my dad talking about body language. I get heartbroken when my mind wanders and wonders if the dirt on his shirt was from...was from... And I get jealous when I see him talking to that soccer girl.
Really, self, are you that...well...selfish?
But I guess things are different this time around. I have a Love that I won't give up on, a Home that I am waiting on, and I don't want this silly La Serna boy, really. I just like the attention.
Oh dearest...boys, boys, boys.
ReplyDelete