I got a call on my cell phone from a restricted number at 10:16 tonight. Within 4 seconds of my answering the call, the person hung up. And I realized that's exactly what I would do--disguise the number, call, hang up when they answered--if I was trying to see if someone was still awake, so that I could then kindly vandalize their house/car.
That's what Paige and Alissa did when they decorated my car/lawn for my birthday.
And my dog started barking a little before that.
And it's a month til prom.
And for some reason I am absolutely convinced that when I am sleeping tonight, some boy will be writing on my car in window markers and that when I awake in the morning, oddly early and more refreshed than normal, I will step out my front door to my father's beckoning to see that my car has been adorned with a textbook high school cliche.
I'm not sure if I will sleep well or not...
No comments:
Post a Comment