The answers were no, yes, and yes, for the record.
I don't know, I was interested in the topic because it's just so...off. And I wanted to see their/her logic behind everything, since I didn't see the episode myself, but was only talking about it with a friend. So I happened onto an online discussion about it and I found this, in one guy's response:
2- If they're more than 20 years old and are actually virgins, it's not a good thing. Why? It probably means they have self confidence issues.I literally started laughing. Why does our world have such broken and fallen morals? Really, Satan, how can you enjoy this corruption?
And then this:
Do you have anything other than opinion to back that up The Bible doesn't count in a rational discussion, just so you know.I don't know whether to laugh or to cry. Regardless of the lack of wisdom, why is everyone so hateful?
The world is in a horrid state disbelief, lack of respect and corruption. My heart breaks to see such arrogance. We are the few in our generation that holds morals and respect. We need to change the world, the way people think and how people react.
ReplyDeleteP.S. i think it's real sexy when people are virgins. especially guys.
just thought i'd toss that in there.