I had this seemingly inspired analogy about jumproping equating to life if the rope is temptation and sin while jumproping for 20 minutes today. I typed it up to share my wisdom with the blogging world (read: Natahsha, Natasha, Rachel), when I realized it was incredibly cliche and incredibly uninspired and incredibly flawed.
Hooray for eighteen year old wisdom.
In an ironic change in this post:
I got into Torrey. I am looking forward to continuing being a nerd for the next four years of my life, reading books I won't understand, and trying to sound wise and intelligent in front of some of the only people who will know that I'm not all that wise and intelligent.
I'm stoked.
Well, I knew you'd get in to Torrey. I knew it. <3
ReplyDeleteCongrats m'dear! <33
ReplyDeleteI've had several moments where I began to type, what I thought was profound but later realized was indeed cliche. I must have wasted about 2 hours doing that. haha.