Friday, April 17, 2009

17 Again

Yeah, I saw it today. And not because Zac Efron is so hot. (I mean, he is attractive, but that was absolutely not the reason why we saw it.) And I really liked it. It was just one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. It had such awkward moments that were just hilarious. And the theatre was full of 15 year old girls screaming when Zac came on stage (and was shirtless in the first scene). Their reactions were funnier than some of the witty one-liners that echoed high school, mostly because of the high usage of the word douche. There were odd sex jokes that segwayed into Zac Efron lecturing the class about the value and romance of abstinence (+2 brownie points), and there was the quirkly "Uncle Ned" who had the weirdest outfits and moments and lines. It was definitely worth ten bucks, you should go see it and alleviate some stress.

Also, one of the best/weirdest lines of the movie:

"I think our hands just made a baby."

:]

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to see this just because Matthew Parry is in it. I need to see this movie, haha.

    Also, the line made me giggle a little.

    ReplyDelete