I disappoint myself. Too often I put hope in myself. False hope. It's a bad plan.
Because I go from ecstatic because of getting $2000/year from Cal Soap to bitter about absolutely nothing.
I just don't make sense.
I've realized that about myself lately. I'm volatile and indecisive and moody, almost. I don't know why, but I'm sick of it.
Maybe I'll sleep more or something.
You may disappoint yourself, but you never disappoint God, because God does not put his hope in you, he puts his hope in himself. And that is where our hope ought to be, also.
ReplyDeleteLove you much. You never disappoint me. <3
Rachel's post pretty much just summarized what I was able to say.
ReplyDeleteYou're capable of great things, Jennifer. God has given you an ability, passion, understanding and purpose. Hope will never disappoint, he's on your side when you're indecisive and moody. We're human, we're finicky, indecisive, lazy and moody. Don't let that bring you down, just let God give you a peace of mind.