Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rain

I am really excited at the prospect of three days of rain in Southern California. Really excited. I always feel so intelligent and thoughtful and productive in the rain.

I'm also a little bummed because I really felt the need to go running. To work out. To exert myself physically and just get tired. I miss tennis and all the crazy conditioning Cu made us do in the summer. I miss running a mile and a half to warm up. I miss the dots and drills and everything. I was hoping to have time to this weekend...doesn't look like that's happening now.

I wish I had a gym pass. Or a stationary bicycle.

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE A STATIONARY BICYCLE!

    I love rain too. When it rains: my heart is tender, my thoughts deepen, my emotion connection strengthens, and my intelligence boosts. I definitely agree on being more productive, my best songs, chords and designs come from a rainy day. It's an amazing feeling. AND IF YOU LIKE RAIN. MOVE TO VANCOUVER. WE GET AS MUCH RAIN AS THE AMAZON.

    ReplyDelete