Within the past 24 hours, I've received a ticket to Six Flags, a signed Rocket Summer poster, and a ticket to Disneyland. All for free. All of which I've talked about wanting for about six months. But couldn't afford.
I'm not used to getting gifts, I guess. My family never even used to give Christmas presents. For my 18th birthday I got a pack of gum and a card.
And I just don't understand why God is so nice to me. I mean, I didn't do anything to deserve it. Especially lately. And I guess, that's the point, I didn't do anything and I can't do anything to deserve salvation or life or anything. And so even when I'm the suckiest person possible and choose friends or facebook over devotional time more often than I don't, He still loves me. Just the same. It kind of blows my mind.
And I just found three new bobby pins. I 'm really unused to this.
No comments:
Post a Comment