Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dream Interpretation, Who Knew

And so, I'm thinking that none of you prayed for me. That...that sounds awful and jaded, but hear me out. It was kind of better, in a way, because it reminded me that God answers prayers when only one heart cries them out just the same as when the Costa Rica team has a whole church backing them in talking to the Father. And it was a good realization for me that God listens to me and not just to us.

So, God totally gave me insight and wisdom in interpreting his dream. I was really nervous that God...wasn't going to. As foolish and unfaithful as that is. But as soon as he started talking, God was just like "don't worry jenn, I got this" and told me what to say. I just knew what the dream was about, and it was really encouraging.

Guys, just, ahh. Even when we don't feel it, God is there and answering prayers and working. Regardless of our emotions or attachment. Our God is good. <3

2 comments:

  1. I just saw the blog, now. Haha.

    Our God is an awesome god. He's so good, so so good. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cool. See you tomorrow morning! <3

    ReplyDelete