Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Costa Rica

You know when you have one of those moments that is one of the most important things that's ever happened to you and you need to tell people, but it's just hard to tell people because it meant so much and was so great that trying to put it into words only cheapens it? And you know you need to, but every time you sit down to try, you realize you could watch Prince Caspian or read Why We're Not Emergent or go jean shopping (and then, on that trip, realize that you dropped from a Target 13 to an American Eagle 6 all without trying, and kind of wonder/worry that your mildly joking theory that you have cancer is true), and, instead, you do all of these things instead of talking about how great God really is.

Well, that's what Costa Rica was. I guess the blog will come soon. But probably after I read The Voyage of Dawn Treader.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you since you got back and am up for coffee whenever you're ready to talk about it. Also, I got a job. Also, you probably dropped dramatically in jean size because you were in a foreign country for almost two weeks. It happens.

    ReplyDelete