SUNDAY
Grad dress shopping at Irvine Spectrum. 10 stores, 15 dresses. Finally settled on a $30 conservative and colorful strapless sundress from H&M
MONDAY
Day off from school. Slept in. Cleaned. Watched Yes Man.
TUESDAY
Spent three hours with Rachel at Starbucks, Target, and her car. It was so great to talk and vent and to have a friend I can confide in so deeply. Thanks Rach. You're wonderful and I love you a lot.
WEDNESDAY
I went to youth group for the first time in a while and worked the Burnside Cafe. My mentee didn't show up to school.
THURSDAY
Ate at Chick Fil A for a Costa Rica Team fundraiser. Spent $40 at Michael's for the Senior Project. Mentee didn't show up again.
FRIDAY
Mentee didn't show up yet again. Found out she's probably not coming back. Adventure time! Michael, Paige, Diana, and I went to In N Out and chilled for a while. Then we drove Paige and Michael home. Diana and I were indecisive for a bit, then paid $7.50 in late fees for Yes Man and went to La Mirada Regional to climb obstacle course playgrounds and climb trees. Koka called us to go see Up, but by the time we got there they were all sold out. So we saw Night at the Museum 2 instead. Then went grocery shopping at Target and 9:30 at night.
SATURDAY
Up at 7:22, so I went to the Voluntary Ceramics Saturday School for an hour. Then headed over to church to cut bread and green peppers for three hours. Sliced my finger. Wendy's with the team, then drove RJ home and he decided that the Spice Girls are our band and Wannabe, Saturday Night Divas, The Lady is a Vamp, and Too Much are our songs. Headed back to the Irvine Spectrum to talk to the Apple Store guys to discuss polycarb vs aluminum. Polycarb won, after an hour of discussing with three different people. (I'll buy the polycarb macbook with 320g of hd, and adding on the 32g ipod touch for only an extra $170 as opposed to $399.) Then was Motown from 7-11. It was pretty entertaining, but mostly because Paige and I made fun of every outfit the whole time, for not at all being something a performer would have worn in Motown, because every dress was about an inch past the girl's vagina. Got in late and SLEPT
SUNDAY
Headed down to church early to work Burnside. Left service early to help with the Spaghetti lunch. Served up salad for three hours, cleaned for one. Killed my feet walking around in wedges, so I went barefoot a lot and made my feet dirty. Phone died early on. Took RJ hostage to Payless, World Market, and Target (although it was his idea). Bought groceries and gladiator sandals and took copious amounts of silly Target pictures. Hung out at RJ's instead of going home. Charged phone to find 5 texts that desperately needed answering. Gorski picked up the wood from Alissa, called Lane to discuss prepping for the festival. The festival is Saturday... Studied econ briefly. Made pizza. Remembered that I forgot about a scholarship app that's due tomorrow. Though I desperately need the money (seeing as Schwarzenegger wants to cut the Cal Grant program) I may or may not impulsively last minute finish the American Dream essay tomorrow to turn it in. Uploaded pictures on facebook. Has nothing to do, but this week is going to be fillleeeddd with Shakespeare Festival.
Your week sounds so much better than mine, haha.
ReplyDeleteWhen do you graduate, m'dear?
Tuesday: Ditto. ;)
ReplyDeletePS How much does your ren faire cost
ReplyDelete