Friday, May 22, 2009

Careers

I've realized that I love making things. I love having something physical to show for my time spent. Be it cooking or ceramics or even just an English paper. I make things. I think I would die in an office editing things or emailing things. I'd have to make copies, at least.

I just don't think I'm a good enough artist to ever make that my way of making money. I couldn't even create more than two pieces when I was on the wheel for two weeks. I cant' draw very well, either. I don't know, maybe I'll just write books. That's something to hold, something to put on the shelf.

So: I just don't know what God wants to do with me. That's all.

1 comment:

  1. He'll do more with you than you ever expected, and in ways you never would have guessed. And it will be amazing.

    Tuesday night = all yours, baby.

    ReplyDelete