Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Catharses

I've been thinking lately that I need a catharsis. That I just don't have enough mental strength to put up with school, tennis, and homework, 7 am to 12 am every single day. Ironically, though, I don't have time for a catharsis.

So Green Tea Ice Cream will have to do.

3 comments:

  1. Listen, honey, green tea ice cream ALWAYS does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having a desire just to paint on a huge canvas just to let everything out but like you... time is so limited. I have the same hours as you, up at 7 am right away doing vocal warmups with my coach, then getting all the books together, going to school... coming home at 4:30 just to start my homework again. Off at 8 on church nights.. but when I get back it's more reading and writing till 11:30-12. You can see your blog as a catharsis though. in my time.. that seems to be my only way. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through rachel ann's. I was intrigued by the name, Jennifer Marie-such an unusual combination! (That's my name, and the name of a million other twenty-and-thirty somethings.)

    The title of this post really got my attention, as "cathartic" has become my favorite word to describe a conversation. Maybe writing a cathartic post would make you feel better-it always does me! Or you could just have more green tea ice cream. I'm just sayin' . . .

    ReplyDelete