So I compained about God just handing me a job through church... Because that makes me feel like I can't get a job on my own, like I need God's help or something.
Or something.
Yesterday I got a parking ticket and before I had even had time to process how I would pay for this, God handed me another job. Throuh church. Two and a half hours a week, hanging out with some kids. Maybe it'll only last for the semester, but I have a job, after I fretted for a month and finally prayed about it once.
God provides, even when it seems like all the opportunities are long gone.
I once heard a statistic that, like, 97% of jobs are gained through knowing someone. That was a secular, non-church statistic. So don't feel bad. Inside or outside of the church, people get jobs based on who they know.
ReplyDeleteLove you!