Monday, April 5, 2010

Job Applications

I do not like job applications.

Mostly because I never get called/emailed/contacted by the companies I apply to. Never. I got a job 2 years ago through a connection at church, but never ever in all of my job apps have I even gotten an email back.

That was, until Hume.

They said my app was accepted, now just schedule a phone interview!

But they'd frozen interviews because over 900 people had applied for less than 300 jobs.


I've been praying that I'll get a job over summer. (I kind of need the money. I kind of don't want the responsibility. I kind of really want the experience.) Most of the time I love God enough to trust that He'll do what He wants to do with my summer, and He'll do what will glorify Him and grow me.

But then there are moments where I forget this and fear I'll slip through the cracks.

You know, those cracks in the omnipotent and omniscient Creator's will.

Yeah, those cracks...

1 comment: