I am thankful for many things.
I am thankful for the fact that God wants me at Biola, that He knew that staying near Whittier was good for me.
I am thankful for the friends I had before going to Biola who I see probably more than some of my Biola friends.
I am thankful for the friends I had before Biola that I haven't seen since August 16.
I am thankful for water and for how much of it I can drink every day.
I am thankful for being in Torrey and being able to say that I've read The Iliad, The Odyssey, The Aeneid, Beowulf, Dante, Paradise Lost, Paradise Regained, part of Faerie Queene, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.
I am thankful for my Torrey group and how prayerful and supportive they are.
I am thankful for those specific Biola friends that are pretty much my besties.
I am thankful for the fact that I have a car, even if I hate it sometimes.
I am thankful for socks and how they keep my feet warm.
I am thankful for tea.
I am thankful for my salvation, for my God who gives me hope when I am the most lost and grace when I am the nastiest.
I am thankful for my dog.
I am thankful for the English language and all of the literature written using it or translated into it.
I am thankful for the Buzz Lightyear poster I found in my house 3 days ago.
I am thankful for electricity, running water, heated water, and all the things we are privileged to have.
I am thankful for Firefox's automatic spell check.
I am thankful for an attitude of gratitude, even though that rhymes and is cliche.
No comments:
Post a Comment