http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/11/roasted-carrots-by-pastor-ryan/
I follow foodblogs. It's what I do. And today I saw a recipe for roasted carrots. And I wanted to make them. So I put off my other plans, and went home and made them (along with some couscous. And my dad did steaks and it was lovely). So I started with a bag of the raw goods and got to work, after mooching my dad's dslr, of course.

cleaned & peeled
and chopped up a bit, five knives later

0il & fresh thyme & ready to go

and the finished product in crummy lighting
They make me want to go vegetarian.
I follow foodblogs. It's what I do. And today I saw a recipe for roasted carrots. And I wanted to make them. So I put off my other plans, and went home and made them (along with some couscous. And my dad did steaks and it was lovely). So I started with a bag of the raw goods and got to work, after mooching my dad's dslr, of course.
cleaned & peeled
0il & fresh thyme & ready to go
and the finished product in crummy lighting
They make me want to go vegetarian.
I know, seriously, the allure of vegetarianism is that they do such creative things with vegetables. It's not same old same old.
ReplyDelete