For the first seventeen years of my life, I didn't like tea at all. Not of any kind.
In year eighteen I discovered iced green tea. I loved it. We had a very special relationship and I indulged in green tea frapps maybe three lovely times. There was also the green tea ice cream at Amachi's that enticed me, and I finally settled for a cheap replica from Vons.
In year nineteen I began to tolerate certain types of iced black tea. Or the occasional hot seasonal tea. Like pumpkin spice. Or gingerbread spice. Only occasionally at best.
And now, nineteen and a half years lived, I discovered Good Earth. Thanks to a girl in the college youth group, I heard of its beauty for the first time in my life. And thanks to a morning at Michael's, I tried it for the first time in my life. And because of the sophisticated quotes & slight peppermint aftertaste, I realize tea is a beautiful thing. I'm looking forward to the few days home so I can drink all of our tea while reading books and feeling collegiate.
I've heard some rave reviews of this Good Earth tea, so now that you like it too I must give it a try.
ReplyDeletep.s. in response to your previous post, you should get a disneyland pass! lots of us have one and the cheapest pass is totally worth the buy.
I love good earth. But how funny, my tea journey started with black and led me to green. Now I hardly drink black at all.
ReplyDelete