I'm losing hair everywhere.
Everywhere.
Every time I brush my hair the brush ends up full. And now I feel like I can notice the effects. But I don't know, maybe it's just because I know how much ends up in my brush that I feel like I can tell I've lost hair.
But I feel like I can tell I've lost hair.
It's really frustrating. According to the google machine hair loss is normally because of a lack of nutrition, mainly iron. Well, I'm on iron pills, I doubt I'm that low...right? Better faithfully take those vitamins, Jennifer.
Four months ago I dropped 15 pounds in...a month? I think it was a month...I don't really remember. I went from a size 11 to a size 6. My doctor did tests, but, like always with him, everything was normal. Iron-normal. Blood sugar-great. Some whatever that measures thyroid functionality-good. Cholesterol-better than perfect. So, numerically I'm alright.
But my new (mostly joking) theory is lung cancer. Because when I run my legs want to go on for miles, they love the feeling, they love sprinting, they love continuing, but my lungs run out of breath after a quarter of a mile. How this relates to weight loss and hair loss, I don't know.
I don't know what my actual theory is anymore. I guess I just better get back to my homework.
Your symptoms are like the exact symptoms I went through last year and the beginning of this year! And you've been tested for everything I was tested for! The hair loss can definitely be attributed to stress, also. Do you think there's some stress there maybe? I'm not sure if you're stressed or not - just a thought.
ReplyDeleteStress.
ReplyDeleteMy hair started to fall out beginning of senior year. I had sleep deprivation and my skin broke out. But it was all because of stress. Give yourself 15 minutes a day just to be alone. Pray, don't over think, eat some fruit and you'll feel brand new. Granted you do this for a week or so. I did that, simply a 15 minute break for myself and my body started to return to normal. Also, a new shampoo helps the hair follicles.