Never have I ever been more freaking excited for anything ever in my whole life ever.
I move back to Biola in 2 days. In exactly 48 hours I'll be eating yummy food that I didn't prepare with the Seer Team. I will sleep in Hart 123, where Audrey & Jessica will soon, too. I'll be next to the drinking fountain (yay hydration) and 119, where Andrea & Dannica will be. My hall will also be home to a vast array of amazing people and a large giraffe. Then it's Torrientation. And I will Torrientate those Quadratus freshmen like no chums have been Torrientated before. And I will cook and sleep very few hours and make many new friends and see old friends (are they really old if it's our one year of knowing each other on the 17th?).
And then a few days off. I will appreciate sleep.
And then my non-Torrey friends come back. We adventure. We pierce ourselves. We eat food. We make food. We then go to class. Ceramics, photo, torrey, intro to teaching, tennis, maybe stretch and strength. 18 units now, probably 19 units when it's all said and done. And my little job. Maybe I'll get a big job at joghurt.
But I will have my friends. I will have Austen. Because no matter how much I love the rest of my Torrey friends, Austen is still my first love. And JADA & the Kohouts, our almost-band. Or mini-gang.
I have never been so excited.
This year is going to be so hard. I've barely read any of the Torrey texts for On the City & Man, and I don't even have them all yet. 2 studio art classes will either keep me sane or push me over the edge. And 2 pe classes with a frisbee team thrown in?
But this year is going to be so good. I really really really think I'm going to grow like crazy. It's always the hard stuff that makes you grow.
And I'll have my super freaking fantastic friends.
Guys, life is so good.
Praise Jesus.
I love how Torrientate is a word now.
ReplyDeleteReally, really love.
And I love how incredibly excited everyone is. It's going to be wonderful.
SO excited for you - I TOTALLY loved college too. "Life is so good, praise Jesus" - amen to that!
ReplyDeleteFor the record, you torrientated us to amazingness.
ReplyDelete