Tuesday, August 3, 2010

i hate vegas

I'm done with the city. Even if it means I give up the pretty lights and nice weather. Because I'm sick of the wastefulness and the sex everywhere. I'm sick of how rude people are to everyone here. I'm sick of the gambling and the alcohol. (Especially the alcohol, I never even realized how anti-alcohol I was until this trip.) I'm sick of the excessiveness of everything.

I'll just go back to Biola and be happy with caf food and my friends. We'll pierce our bodies, cook breakfast foods, read books, pray together, and be fine with our lives.

2 comments:

  1. I hate Vegas too. The friends I graduated with suggested we go there for our 10-year reunion. And I said, "Okay, sure, but I'll be street witnessing to the prostitutes the entire time we're there."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might be the odd woman out here ;)

    ReplyDelete