Two nights ago I got 5 hours of sleep because I stayed up til 3:30 powering through 1350 words of Pull Question Political Philosophy Project. Then I went through my Monday: bfast, Augustine, tennis, ceramics, photo, crowded caf, small group, back to the darkroom, helped a friend with homework. At 11:00 I found myself on the couch reading more of City of God.
And at 1:10 I finally woke up from the nap I fell into sometime before 11:30 when my roomies got back. So I drank some coffee, read til 4:30, and fell asleep by 5:00. 5 more hours of sleep and here I am, not tired, but worried about the afternoon slump that's going to hit me in session.
I write this because I wish I blogged more.
And to save for posterity the effects of 18 units, 2 studio art classes, Torrey, a frisbee team, a job, and actually having friends in college.
<3
ReplyDeleteI love you. Enjoy these days.