Monday, May 17, 2010

Unexpected

Unexpected things are coming at me from all over.

Unexpected changes of emotions. You have these feelings for over a year and you think they're never gonna change. And then you go one on little trip to LA with one little inside joke and freedom reigns. It's...well, it's freeing. And good. So good.

Unexpected decisions about life. Elementary Education. Art focus. Where did that come from?

Unexpected rainyish day. Kind of unwanted. 2 pairs of socks and a pullover from middle school.

Unexpected books. I've been reading Donald Miller's Blue Like Jazz slowly over the course of the semester. I dig it/him/vulnerability.

Unexpected musical taste shift. For now, at least. Knights of Cydonia, Woman King, Road to Joy, Aha!, (If You Want It).

Unexpected summer plans like my first bus ride and my first train ride and my first time in Sacramento & San Francisco (double dutch disco).

I like change. A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment