Monday, May 24, 2010

Finals

Finals means that I play Blink 182's "Feeling This" on repeat for hours as I try to memorize a semester of great books.

Finals means my lunch today was a chai latte, peanut butter chocolate chip cookie, and a handful of almonds.

Finals means I sell back $200 worth of textbooks for 30 bucks.

Finals means sleep deprivation goes back 3 weeks at this point.

Finals means I'll probably be up until God knows when tomorrow night making a lion mask... With materials I don't own yet.

Finals mean the semester is almost over and I can start afresh next semester and this summer. I can do things better. I can be excellent. I can glorify God in all I do. Right after I get past Don Rags and Mask Crit.

1 comment:

  1. Yay finals! You're almost done with your first year of college! Go you! PS You should start an alibris.com sellers account and you can get way more for your books by selling them yourself. Also, it makes me feel like I'm beating a corrupt system when I do that.

    ReplyDelete